"Memery Crystal LLP fields six partners who are active in Main Market and AIM-related matters, with particular expertise in sectors such as oil and gas, mining, property and technology. The team has a strong track record acting for UK and international companies.The group also acts for brokers, NOMADs and sponsors; practice head Lesley Gregory acted for Cenkos Securities (as NOMAD and broker) on a number of transactions, including Kromek Group’s firm placing and open offer, which raised £21m. "Legal 500, 2017
Equity Capital Markets: a combination of technical excellence and market knowledge
At a glance
On an ECM transaction you need lawyers who know the markets, inside-out. These are market sensitive deals. You want to raise money at a price, but the market is fluctuating. With our market leading knowledge, we help you to do the right deal at the right time.
Nick DavisChief Executive
Melanie Talbot (née Jory)Director
Melanie BelfordSenior Associate
Robert BlackSenior Associate
Vivian KlafSenior Associate
Karen O’GradySenior Associate
Victoria GrapciTrainee Solicitor
Memery Crystal is an industry-leading advisor on IPOs, on the AIM and Main markets. We work with companies, sponsors, nominated advisers, other ECM transactions, brokers and institutional investors.
We represent domestic and international companies including in Africa, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India and the USA – who are looking to access the UK capital markets. We’re also comfortable working on dual listings, project-managing lawyers across multiple jurisdictions.
We help you to comply with the increasingly complex legislation of ECM transactions, and our deep knowledge of market practice enables us to close transactions swiftly and efficiently.
- Advised Kropz on its admission to AIM, fundraising of $35m and its $40m acquisition of Cominco Resources.
- Acted for ASX-listed MOD Resources on its admission to the LSE’s Main Market.
- Acted for ASX-listed Danakali Ltd on its admission the LSE’s Main Market.
- Acted for leading cloud software company, Maestrano Group plc, on its admission to AIM.
- Acted for medicinal cannabis investment vehicle Ananda Developments plc on NEX listing.
- Advised leading tech-led, concierge service Ten Group on successful IPO.
- Assisted on the admission of Tharisa Plc to the standard listing segment of the Official List and to trading on the Main Market of the LSE.
- Advised Gaming Realms Plc on its reverse takeover of Pursuit Dynamics Plc and readmission to AIM, together with subsequent fundraising and group acquisitions.
- Advised Caledonia Mining Corporation on its re-domicile from Canada to Jersey and re-admission to AIM.
- Advised on a £23.9m vendor placing for Pan African Resources by Numis Securities and Peel Hunt.
- Advised Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited on its move from AIM to the standard segment of the Main Market, together with separate US$275 and US$250 million convertible bond issue and listing on the Luxembourg Stock.
- Advised Petra Diamonds on its $300 million secured loan note issue and listing.
- Advised Green Dragon Gas on its move from AIM to the Official List and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.