"They've been extremely commercial and are always looking for solutions, which we very much appreciate."Chambers and Partners, 2021
Andrew Titmas specialises in merger and acquisitions and banking, and has been a partner at Memery Crystal since 2003.
Andrew believes his key responsibility is to execute transactions for clients in an efficient, commercial and cost effective manner, using his experience, pragmatism and team leadership skills.
Andrew says the most satisfying thing about the job is when a client comes to think of Memery Crystal as part of their team.
Outside of work, Andrew plays the violin in a string quartet and a symphony orchestra.
- Advising on the acquisition of Stewart Travel Limited and Canterbury Travel (London) Limited for £23m and the related £12.75m acquisition and working capital facility provided by HSBC with the balance of the funding provided by private equity investor Zachary Asset Holdings.
- Advising Zorin Finance Limited, a leading provider of finance for the UK property development market on in excess of 100 transactions since 2015.
- Advising Walstead Group Limited on a €50m acquisition and working capital bridge facility provided by ABN Amro Bank to fund the acquisition of printing business based in Poland from LSC Communications.
- Advising RSK Group Limited on 18 acquisitions since January 2017 and the related financing agreements.
- Advising on the recommended turnover of Electric Word Plc by Sports Business Acquisitions Limited, a company controlled by Riccardo Silva and Marco Auletta valuing Electric Word at £16.5m.
- 1998 – Present: Partner (2003), Memery Crystal