"The firm provides the very best advice."Legal 500, 2020
Commercial, IP & Technology: Always up to date, always effective
At a glance
The IP and technology sector evolves constantly and rapidly. It’s rich with opportunities for far-sighted companies with inspired, often disruptive ideas. Memery Crystal works with these ambitious businesses, from fast-growing start-ups to innovative, influential multi-nationals.
We offer the crucial advantage of IP and technology lawyers who are passionate about the commercial aspects of areas including digital media, cloud computing, big data, cyber security and financial technology (fintech). So, we’re ideally placed to advise you on key issues such as intellectual property, data protection, commercial contracts and drafting and implementing digital strategies.
With the pace of change, diversity of markets and evolving opportunities and risks, technology and IP issues are diverse and often groundbreaking. So our approach will be individual, well-researched and practical.
In a sector that’s often complex and always highly competitive, you’ll find us refreshingly straight-talking and clear.
- Advising Telegraph Media Group on a number of IP matters including on use of the Telegraph name as part of brand sharing arrangements with Capital One and exclusive partnerships with Coral, live events for the promotion of Fantasy Football and TM partnerships with third party providers of financial services.
- Advising a London-based full service creative communications agency in dealing with ad clearances for a number of household brands.
- Advising multinational software and IT business Micro Focus on its data protection policies in general as well as on the group’s telemarketing policies for compliance with both data protection and telemarketing legislation.
- Advising long-standing AIM client Gaming Realms, on a 10 year framework services agreement with the Jackpotjoy Group.
- Advising Carabao in relation with advertising claims which mention other energy drinks using bottle shape and colour scheme, as well as nutritional claims and other labelling and packaging matters.