"The firm provides the very best advice."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Robin Fry
Robin Fry is a Director in our Commercial, IP & Technology team. Robin has been dedicated to copyright issues throughout his career. Much of his current focus, however, is on software licensing often dealing with the global software vendors – Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and IBM – in challenging license reviews.
In order to keep fit, Robin is a regular swimmer and, following Lord Byron, has swum the Hellespont.
- Acting for a Scandinavian gaming company in relation to an Oracle audit.
- Acting for an European insurer in relation to IBM licensing issues.
- Negotiating Microsoft license demands for a major UK supermarket chain.
- 2017 – Present: Director, Memery Crystal
- 2017 – Present: Director at Cerno
- Head of Intellectual Property at DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Partner at Stephens Innocent