"They are always one step ahead; they are great at anticipating problems and having a solution already in place."Chambers UK & Europe - 2016
Alternative Finance: Have confidence in the leaders
At a glance
There’s no need for false modesty: Memery Crystal is the leading law firm for alternative finance. We’ve helped some big names become considerably bigger through effective, up-to-the-minute advice on innovative ways to raise finance. For your projects, expansion plans and to sustain your business, it simply makes sense to look to the leaders.
Traditional borrowing isn’t always the best or most realistic route to finance your business; alternative finance could well provide the answer. With extensive experience and thought leadership in this area, our team can point you in the right direction.
We give advice to UK companies seeking to raise finance through progressive schemes such as corporate mini-bonds, listed bonds and crowdfunding (via debt and equity offerings). We’ve already advised many well-known and ambitious companies, from small private businesses to large fully listed and public companies.
In fact we’ve acted on more corporate mini-bonds than any other UK law firm. So ask us about your project, and see how our open-minded, innovative and knowledgeable approach can work for you.
- Advised Harlequin FC on the development and issue of the Harlequin FC Bond and the establishment of The Quarters’ Club which offers unique opportunities to applicants for the Harlequin FC Bond (and their nominees) to be involved with Harlequin FC.
- Advised and developed Wellesley Finance Plc’s Wellesley Mini-Bond Programme – to date, the second largest ever issue of corporate mini-bonds in the UK.
- Advised on Petra Diamonds’ $300m high yield bond offer.
- Advising Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited on with separate US$275 and US$250 million convertible bond issue.
- Advised Hotel Chocolat and Caxton FX on each of their two respective corporate mini-bonds.
- Advised Lancashire County Cricket Club on their Cricket Club Bond and the non-cash element of interest paid in the form of Credit4Cricket Units.
- Advised Surrey County Cricket Club on its corporate mini bond offer.