"They understand the complexities and subtleties of what we're trying to achieve. They're super smart and highly competent."Chambers and Partners, 2020
Contact Alexandra Heron
Alex joined the Financial Services and Regulation team at Memery Crystal in 2018. Her role involves assisting the Partner and Head of the Department and providing clients with advice across a broad range of regulatory matters. This spans from advice on operating outside of the regulatory scope, to seeking authorisation under the UK Regulators. She is also involved in advising clients on fund structures and marketing these funds to UK investors. Alex cycles to and from work, she enjoys all sports and is a Tough Mudder Finisher.
- Working on a real estate fund deal with Luxgrove Value Add Residential Fund on their second closing this year.
- Advising clients on whether their fund is operating outside the scope of an FCA Collective Investment Scheme.
- Advising a client on a fund structure and the regulatory requirements in relation to that investment fund.
- Advising a client on their FCA categorisation based on what they do and what they are permitted to do.
- Carrying out regulatory due diligence as an ancillary service to the Corporate department.
- 2018 – Present: Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2018: Trained & Qualified at Howard Kennedy LLP
- Paralegal in the Residential Development Team, Howard Kennedy LLP
- 2010: Graduated from University College Dublin with a Law degree