"The team has a commercial and pragmatic approach, as well as the ability to deliver advice on complex issues in a straightforward accessible way."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Marina Barnett
Marina Barnett has over 20 years of property experience acting for both private and commercial clients. She handles all aspects of property transactions for both buyer and seller, landlord and tenant, lenders and borrowers together with developers, overseas investors and wealth managers.
Outside of work Marina is a keen runner and likes to cycle.
- Acting for developers on the purchase of land, liaising with lenders to assist the finance for development and subsequent grant of lease to purchasers of the individual luxury apartment sales
- Acting for a variety of high profile individuals and companies in connection with their sale and purchases of high net worth properties
- Acting for a Landlord in the management of their Estate comprising approximately 200 Apartments to include dealing with Licences to Assign and Underlet, Licences for Alterations and Grant of Leases for new Penthouse Apartments
- 2005 – Present: Associate, Memery Crystal
- 1998 – 2005: Park Nelson
- 1995 – 1998: Thomson Snell & Passmore