"Very bright and strong team. Depth of knowledge on industry matters is excellent."Legal 500, 2020
Fayruz Cahill is a senior associate in the Real Estate Private Client team. Her practice focuses on residential real estate in the prime and super prime London markets. She has a wide ranging client base including high net worth individuals and their companies, banks, developers and overseas investors.
She is adept in dealing with complex clients and challenging transactions and deadlines on a daily basis. She also advises on commercial property transactions, including acting for high profile clients in the retail sector. She is known for being commercially minded, responsive and firmly focused on client objectives.
Outside of work, Fayruz enjoys walking her dog and spending quality time with family and friends.
- Successfully completed various high value residential purchases in a very short timescale to meet the clients’ aims of completing prior to the increase of SDLT rate in April 2016.
- Drafted and set up a suite of master documents for a site which was converted into luxury residential apartments and acted on the plot sales.
- Regularly acts for tenants and landlords in relation to statutory lease extensions and enfranchisement claims.
- Regularly acts for purchasers in acquisitions of off-plan new build properties.
- 2016 – Present: Senior associate, Memery Crystal
- 2012 – 2016: Associate, Memery Crystal
- 2010 – 2012: Residential and commercial property solicitor at a well-respected local firm in Watford
- 2009: Joined Friday Property Lawyers
- 2008: Qualified at Skelly and Corsellis