"They are able to process significant volumes for us very efficiently and leverage their knowledge of the sector to flag risks and issues."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Nickhil Mandora
Nickhil joined Memery Crystal as a paralegal in 2014 before starting as a trainee in September 2017. Nickhil currently sits in the Real Estate Private Client department and acts for commercial and private, high net worth clients.
Outside of work, Nickhil has a passion for sports, international foods and travelling.
- Assisted in the sale of two hotel sites.
- Assisted in the purchase of retail sites in Leeds, London and Northampton.
- Assisted in the property tranche of the sales of three companies.
- Provided assistance in numerous sales, purchases, lease renewals, refinances and leases of both commercial and residential properties.
- Graduated from the University of Warwick in 2013 with a degree in Law before joining Memery Crystal as a paralegal in 2014.
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in London in 2017, before re-joining Memery Crystal as a trainee.