"Strengths include extent of knowledge and most notably the passion of individuals to get the deal done."Chambers UK - 2016
Fintech: The future is now in Financial Services
The financial services industry is witnessing some of the most disruptive technologies and transformative business models of any sector. As technologies such as blockchain evolve, so do the legal ramifications. We’re here to advise on and implement your businesses and transactions in fintech.
Financial transactions have long been electronic as well as physical, but crypto currencies and new payment and lending platforms are transforming the landscape.
Using these technologies to transfer money, build systems and manage and protect assets requires properly structured and creative commercial advice, often involving detailed consideration of intellectual property and data, as well as other areas. We’ll work with you every step of the way in this fascinating area of business.
- Delivered strategic and contractual advice to an organisation providing ticketing and other services to an international sporting event.
- Advised Caxton fx on its corporate mini-bond.
- Advised LG & DE Limited in relation to a licence to use trademark goods in connection with digital learning tools and other published products and specifically on enforcement of the licence terms.
- Acted for Globo Plc, an international technology innovator delivering mobile, telecom and e-business software products and services.
- Acted for Publishing Technology Plc, a leading provider of technology and web-based services to the publishing industry in the UK/Europe and the US.
- Acted for three online social gaming and gambling businesses on their reverse takeover into Pursuit Dynamics Plc and on the admission of the enlarged group to AIM under its new name, Gaming Realms Plc, with an associated placing of shares.