"Strengths include extent of knowledge and most notably the passion of individuals to get the deal done."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Will Lilley
Will is a second seat trainee, having joined the firm in September 2017. He has previously sat in the Dispute Resolution team and is currently completing his second seat with the Real Estate Litigation team.
Outside of work Will enjoys going to gigs and playing the trumpet.
- Assisted in defending Marex Financial Limited, a leading commodities broker, against a claim for damages in excess of USD$32m for breach of delivery and title obligations under a number of contracts for the sale of nickel, warehoused in Malaysia and the Republic of Korea.
- Advised a large fund in relation to a potential civil bribery claim linked to the settlement of a USD$200m synthetic bond.
- Advised an off-shore financial services firm in relation to their obligations to the local financial regulator.
- Assisted with a complex dispute in relation to a partnership at will.
- Assisted in a matter concerning a high-class restaurant in relation to a construction dispute and debt claims.