"I find the firm very practical in advice and negotiations. They are personable and easy to work with."Chambers UK, 2019
Victoria Lowe joined Memery Crystal in 2015, and was made a partner in 2017. She is known for her strong technical ability, commercial pragmatic approach and clear advice.
Victoria has considerable experience in a full range of commercial property transactions including: property development, acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold land, property investment, auction sales and acquisitions, and landlord and tenant. Victoria’s client base is broad, but she particularly undertakes work for clients acquiring and developing sites for residential, commercial or mixed use.
The breadth of Victoria’s experience means that she is able to tailor her advice to each client’s specific commercial requirements and business needs.
Outside of work, Victoria enjoys spending time with her two children, as well as travelling abroad, exploring London and she is a keen cook.
- Acted on the acquisition of three development sites in London for Fairview New Homes with a GDV in excess of £300m.
- Worked alongside a team of experts in relation to the redevelopment of a large family home in Knightsbridge for a well-known drinks company, including providing advice in relation to title issues, rights of light, restrictive covenants and easements and other planning matters. Estimated development value of £30m.
- Assisted Valentina Fine Foods LLP in the acquisition of several A1/A3 deli and restaurant sites. This includes, its flagship restaurant site in Tower Bridge and the acquisition of substantial premises in Battersea.
- Provides ongoing general property advice to Caffè Fratelli in relation to their portfolio of coffee shops in London including dealing with lease renewals and site acquisitions.
- Acted on the auction sale of the well-known San Domenico Restaurant on the A3 near Cobham.
- 2017 – Present: Partner, Memery Crystal
- 2016 – 2017: Director, Memery Crystal
- 2015 – 2016: Senior Associate, Memery Crystal
- 2012 – 2015: Senior Associate, Sherrards Solicitors LLP
- 2004 – 2010: Solicitor, Halliwells LLP
- 2002 – 2004: Trainee, Wallace LLP