"They are strong on AIM work."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Thomas Grace
Thomas is a trainee solicitor, who joined Memery Crystal in September 2016. He is currently undertaking his final seat within the Corporate team, having also gained experience with the Banking and Finance, Tax, Dispute Resolution and Commercial, Media and Technology teams.
Outside work, Thomas enjoys writing, cooking, literature and football.
- Acted for technology-enabled lifestyle company, Ten Lifestyle Group plc, in its admission to trading on AIM and contemporaneous fundraise, which valued the company at c. £105m on admission.
- Advised the board of Lombard Risk Management plc, a regulatory compliance software supplier to the financial services sector, in the company’s sale by way of scheme of arrangement, for c. £52.3m.
- Acted for STO-listed Tobii AB (publ), in the acquisition of its largest UK reseller, and sister neuroscience-based research and consultancy firm.
- Acted for Numis Securities Limited, as bookrunner, in an £8.5m accelerated bookbuild for Horizonte Minerals plc, a nickel mining firm, with principal operations in Brazil.
- Acted for NMB Minebea UK Ltd (subsidiary of TYO-listed MinebeaMitsumi Inc.) on its acquisition of sister French and Indian bearing-producing, manufacturing companies.
- Acted for both borrowers and lenders on a range of development, bridging, mezzanine and refinancing matters on deals ranging from £500,000 to £140m preparing and negotiating facility and security documentation and conditions precedent.
- Assisted with the drafting and implementation of several share and incentive plans for public and private companies.
- Legal Practical Course LLM, University of Law, Moorgate (2015 – 2016)
- Law LLB, Queen Mary, University of London (2011 – 2014)