"They are very good to deal with - very pleasant, pragmatic and co-operative."Chambers UK, 2019
Contact Sophie Moonshine
Sophie is a newly qualified solicitor in our Real Estate team. Prior to qualifying into this team, Sophie completed seats in Corporate, Employment and our Commercial, Media & Technology (CMT) Department.
Outside of work Sophie enjoys going to the cinema, exhibitions and travelling.
- Assisting in a range of commercial and residential property matters including lettings, refinancing, acquisitions and lease renewals.
- Provided assistance for the successful planning application for a scheme in Lambeth, which will provide residential homes and commercial office space.
- Assisted in the acquisition, disposal and refinancing of a group of pubs.
- Assisting with corporate reorganisations.
- Assisting with secondary placings of AIM listed companies.
- Assisting with a recommended cash acquisition, structured as a Scheme of Arrangement.
- Sophie graduated from the University of Sussex in 2013 with a degree in English Literature before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law in 2014 and the Legal Practice Course in 2015 at BPP in London.