"Strengths include extent of knowledge and most notably the passion of individuals to get the deal done."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Sophie Moonshine
Sophie Moonshine is a trainee solicitor and joined Memery Crystal in September 2016. Sophie has completed seats in our Employment, Commercial, Media and Technology (CMT), Real Estate and Corporate teams and is currently undertaking her final seat in our Real Estate department.
Outside of work she enjoys going to the cinema, exhibitions and travelling.
- Assisting in a range of commercial and residential property matters including lettings, refinancing, acquisitions and lease renewals.
- Provided assistance for the successful planning application for a scheme in Lambeth, which will provide residential homes and commercial office space.
- Assisted in the acquisition, disposal and refinancing of a group of pubs.
- Assisting with corporate reorganisations.
- Assisting with secondary placings of AIM listed companies.
- Assisting with a recommended cash acquisition, structured as a Scheme of Arrangement.
- Sophie graduated from the University of Sussex in 2013 with a degree in English Literature before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law in 2014 and the Legal Practice Course in 2015 at BPP in London.