"They are able to process significant volumes for us very efficiently and leverage their knowledge of the sector to flag risks and issues."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Sara Segura
Sara Segura, who joined Memery Crystal in September 2017, is currently undertaking the second seat of her training contract in our Tax department, having completed her first seat with the Commercial Real Estate team.
Outside of work, Sara enjoys going to the gym, watching plays at the theatre, baking and travelling.
- Acted for both landlords and tenants in a range of commercial property transactions including granting, varying or renewing leases, sales, purchases, refinancing, rent deposits and licences to alter and to assign.
- Provided assistance in sales by auction, including the section 5 procedures relating to the tenants’ right of first refusal.
- Acted for developers in commercial and residential development schemes in several London Boroughs.
- 2016-2017: LPC at the University of Law, Moorgate centre (Awarded the DLA Piper Prize in 2017 for obtaining the highest combined mark in Corporate Business and Commercial Law on the LPC at the Moorgate Centre).
- 2014-2016: Bachelor of Laws (Honours) with the Open University (Awarded Law First scholarship from the Open University in 2016 for obtaining a first class degree).
- 2005-2016: French teacher at St John’s Senior School, Enfield.
- 2004-2005: French teacher at JFS, Harrow.