"The team shows good attention to the details; it is knowledgeable and available, with good structuring experience of complex transactions and commercial understanding of property-related matters."Legal 500, 2020
Philippa Harking specialises in commercial property and has experience in a wide range of real estate transactions including all aspects of landlord and tenant matters, property finance, development agreements, acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property and corporate support where property matters are involved.
Philippa advises a variety of corporate and individual clients including retailers, property companies, landlords, tenants, lenders, and developers.
Outside of work Philippa’s interests include travel, reading, running and cooking.
- Acting for a utility company in relation to various matters including its lease of offices, the grant of various licences, lease renewals, and auction sales.
- Acting for a bank in relation to numerous multi-million-pound property financing transactions.
- Acting for a number of developers in relation to the acquisition and development of sites.
- Acting for and advising the seller in relation to the property aspects of the sale of its business.
- 2017 – Present: Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2014 – 2017: Solicitor, Pitmans LLP
- 2012 – 2014: Trainee Solicitor, Pitmans LLP