"Nicola Kravitz advises on the sale and purchase of commercial property and also handles development projects. She advises property companies, developers and investors, as well as high net worth individuals."Chambers UK 2019 Review
Contact Nicola Kravitz
Nicola Kravitz is a Partner at Memery Crystal and the Head of our Real Estate Private Client team specialising in commercial and residential properties for high net worth individuals and private property companies.
Her strategy is to build a team offering a first class service to her clients on an approachable basis. They take pride in their speed of response and common sense approach.
Some of her clients include Sapcote, GFZ Properties, Urbanista Developments and Samba London.
Outside of work, Nicola is involved in a charity improving the education of children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Advising on the acquisition and development of student accommodation in Liverpool, Newcastle and Sheffield.
- Advising Sapcote Developments on the sale of its flagship Power Road Studios to Helical Bar for £34.2m. The team worked to a very tight deadline on this transaction and the sale was completed in 10 days.
- Advising on the acquisition and development of a Central London site as residential accommodation.
- Advising an overseas investor on the acquisition of a multi-let freehold office and retail building in the City of London.
- Advising on the redevelopment of central London buildings into residential or mixed use accommodation.
- Advising on the site acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of land in Southwark for a large mixed-use development.
2012 – Present: Head of Real Estate Private Client, Memery Crystal
2007 – 2012: Partner, Memery Crystal