"They are very good to deal with - very pleasant, pragmatic and co-operative."Chambers UK, 2019
Contact Nickhil Mandora
Nickhil qualified into the Commercial Real Estate and Private Client Real Estate teams in September 2019 having completed his training contract.
Outside of work, Nickhil has a passion for sports, travelling and theatre.
- Assisted on the listing of an Australian-based mining company on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Assisted on the purchase of a property in Liverpool for £68million.
- Assisted on the purchase of a £9million residential property in London.
- Assisted in the acquisition of three sites for a major hotel chain.
- Led the refinancing of 9 properties in Central London.
- Part of a small team that acted on the purchase of a commercial site in Oxford for £13m.
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 2019.
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in London in 2017, before re-joining Memery Crystal as a trainee.
- Graduated from the University of Warwick in 2013 with a degree in Law before joining Memery Crystal as a paralegal in 2014.