"They are always one step ahead; they are great at anticipating problems and having a solution already in place."Chambers UK & Europe - 2016
Contact Nickhil Mandora
Nickhil started as trainee at Memery Crystal in September 2017 and is currently in his second seat. Nickhil sits in the Dispute Resolution department with a particular focus on construction disputes and corporate insolvency.
Outside of work Nickhil has a passion for sports, international cuisine and travelling.
- Assisted on the purchase of a £9million residential property in London.
- Assisted in the acquisition of two sites for a major hotel chain.
- Assisted in the acquisition of a number of retail sites in Leeds, London and Nottingham.
- Assisted on the property tranche of the sales of a number of companies.
- Acted for a renowned restaurant in relation to a construction dispute and debt claims.
- Graduated from the University of Warwick in 2013 with a degree in Law before joining Memery Crystal as a paralegal in 2014.
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in London in 2017, before re-joining Memery Crystal as a trainee.