"Very bright and strong team. Depth of knowledge on industry matters is excellent."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Nickhil Mandora
Nickhil qualified into the Commercial Real Estate and Private Client Real Estate teams in September 2019 having completed his training contract.
Outside of work, Nickhil has a passion for sports, travelling and theatre.
- Assisted on the listing of an Australian-based mining company on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Assisted on the purchase of a property in Liverpool for £68million.
- Assisted on the purchase of a £9million residential property in London.
- Assisted in the acquisition of three sites for a major hotel chain.
- Led the refinancing of 9 properties in Central London.
- Part of a small team that acted on the purchase of a commercial site in Oxford for £13m.
- 2019: Qualified as a Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2017: Completed the Legal Practice Course, University of Law, before re-joining Memery Crystal as a trainee.
- 2014: Paralegal, Memery Crystal
- 2013: Graduated from University of Warwick with a degree in Law.