"I find the firm very practical in advice and negotiations. They are personable and easy to work with."Chambers UK, 2019
Contact Nickhil Mandora
Nickhil started as trainee at Memery Crystal in September 2017 and is currently in the Real Estate department for his fourth and final seat, having previously undertaken seats in the Corporate, Dispute Resolution and Private Client Real Estate departments.
Outside of work Nickhil has a passion for sports, travelling and theatre.
- Assisted on the restoration of an insolvent company and distribution of funds.
- Assisted on the listing of an Australian-based mining company on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Assisted on a liquidator dispute in relation to a South American gold mine.
- Assisted on the purchase of a £9million residential property in London.
- Assisted in the acquisition of two sites for a major hotel chain.
- Assisted in the acquisition of a number of retail sites in Leeds, London and Nottingham.
- Assisted on the property tranche in the sale, purchase and re-financing of numerous companies.
- Acted for a renowned restaurant in relation to a construction dispute and debt claims.
- Graduated from the University of Warwick in 2013 with a degree in Law before joining Memery Crystal as a paralegal in 2014.
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in London in 2017, before re-joining Memery Crystal as a trainee.