"The team's key capabilities are closely aligned with the equity capital markets, so they are able to advise us to the best possible outcome."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Nick Alfillé
Nick Alfillé is a partner and Head of Memery Crystal’s Corporate team. He specialises in M&A for both private and public companies, private equity, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
In particular, he has considerable experience in cross border M&A acting for both UK and international clients.
He regularly acts for clients in the financial services, leisure, property and chemical sectors.
Having taken a break from law to run his own business, Nick understands what is important for clients and brings a commercial approach to transactions.
Outside of the office Nick is an avid foodie and a fan of all sports.
- Advised on the merger of BDO LLP with Moore Stephens LLP to create the fifth largest accountancy and advisory firm in the UK
- Acting for French client Laboratoire Protec SA on its acquisition of Tersus Limited.
- Acting for the majority shareholder on the sale of the Ingenious Asset Management business.
- Acting for property client on a joint venture to develop and operate a hotel in Central London.
- Acting on the sale of a UK agricultural business to US private equity buyer.
- 2019 – Present: Head of the Corporate team, Memery Crystal
- 2015 – Present: Partner, Memery Crystal
- Partner in the London office of US Law Firm, Jones Day
- Trainee and Qualified at Memery Crystal