"They understand the complexities and subtleties of what we're trying to achieve. They're super smart and highly competent."Chambers and Partners, 2020
Nick Alfillé is a partner and Head of Memery Crystal’s Corporate team. He specialises in M&A for both private and public companies, private equity, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
In particular, he has considerable experience in cross border M&A acting for both UK and international clients.
He regularly acts for clients in the financial services, leisure, property and chemical sectors.
Having taken a break from law to run his own business, Nick understands what is important for clients and brings a commercial approach to transactions.
Outside of the office Nick is an avid foodie and a fan of all sports.
- Advised on the merger of BDO LLP with Moore Stephens LLP to create the fifth largest accountancy and advisory firm in the UK
- Acting for French client Laboratoire Protec SA on its acquisition of Tersus Limited.
- Acting for the majority shareholder on the sale of the Ingenious Asset Management business.
- Acting for property client on a joint venture to develop and operate a hotel in Central London.
- Acting on the sale of a UK agricultural business to US private equity buyer.
- 2019 – Present: Head of the Corporate team, Memery Crystal
- 2015 – Present: Partner, Memery Crystal
- Partner in the London office of US Law Firm, Jones Day
- Trainee and Qualified at Memery Crystal