"The firm provides the very best advice."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans is a specialist IT lawyer with expertise in complex strategic projects including systems/platform/apps builds, networking contracts, integration services, support and maintenance arrangements, agile delivery, technology consultancy, blockchain-enabled platforms and material outsourcing arrangements in financial services.
Nathan has advised a broad range of businesses, from start-up disruptors to large multi-nationals, global banks and insurers and other regulated businesses. He has also worked with many central and local government authorities, assisting them with their IT projects, commercial contracts and procurement strategies.
Nathan joined Memery Crystal in May 2020 from the specialist technology and intellectual property rights firm Bristows. He is also a member of the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce.
- Advising one of the world’s largest banks in connection with its pay-tech collaboration with SAP.
- Helping a consortium of major global banks to procure platform development services in connection with a trade finance information sharing network.
- Advising a global technology provider on the negotiation of a Global Framework Agreement for full-service IT (cross jurisdictional including India, UK, Ireland, and North America).
- Procuring platform dev services (agile) for a fintech start up (backed by a consortium of the world’s leading commodities businesses), supporting its vision to digitise the global commodities trading industry through blockchain.
- Assisting an international insurer with its phased implementation of a Human Capital Management system (Australia, New Zealand, Latin America and UK).
- Advising a consortium of government departments on the procurement of agile development services in a multi-vendor environment.
- 2020 – Present: Partner, Memery Crystal
- 2019 – 2020: Senior Associate, Bristows
- Previously worked at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Qualified in 2012
- GDL, LPC, LLB, the College of Law (York)
- BA (Hons) History, the University of York