"It is their individual levels of competence, their willingness and ability to work long hard hours whenever the situation demands, and the open and friendly way in which they continue to interact with their clients, no matter how large the challenge, that sets the Memery Crystal attorneys apart from the rest."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Mark O’Donnell
Mark O’Donnell is a Director in Memery Crystal’s Corporate team, having joined the firm in 2018.
His core area of specialism is equity capital markets, acting for both UK and international main market and AIM listed companies and their advisers. Mark acts for a range of clients with experience in the natural resources, technology and life sciences sectors.
Mark also has extensive experience in M&A and general corporate advisory.
Outside of work Mark likes to spend time with his family, enjoys running, cooking and travelling.
- Advising many of the City’s Nominated Advisers and Brokers, as well as companies on initial public offerings and fundraisings
- Acting for the joint brokers in relation to a secondary placing of shares in two funding rounds raising £23 million and US$20 million respectively
- Advising a food technology innovator in respect of its joint venture arrangements with its Singapore service provider
- Advising a Canadian listed resources entity on its acquisition of a UK resources company
- Mark has previously worked at City Law firms, Lawrence Graham LLP and Morrison & Foerster LLP