"Exceptionally competent and hardworking; nothing is ever too much for them."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Lauren Belmonte
Lauren is a solicitor in our Corporate team, having joined Memery Crystal as a trainee solicitor in September 2016. Lauren has experience acting and advising on a wide range of corporate transactions including AIM and Main Market admissions and IPOs, secondary fundraisings, private M&A, corporate restructurings and alternative finance.
Outside of work, Lauren enjoys travelling, cooking and going to gigs and the theatre.
- Main Market listing of Danakali Limited.
- Maestrano Group Plc’s AIM admission and fundraising.
- US$20 million placing and open offer of Chariot Oil and Gas Plc.
- AIM listing of precision marketing software company Pelatro Plc and subsequent placing and acquisition.
- Sale of Lombard Risk Management Plc by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- 2018 – Present: Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2016 – 2018: Trainee Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2015 – 2016: Professional Support Legal Assistant (Corporate team), US firm
- 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2014: University of Kent, Law Degree