"We are extremely happy with the firm with respect to their expertise, speed and support."Chambers and Partners, 2020
Contact Lauren Belmonte
Lauren is a solicitor in our Corporate team, having joined Memery Crystal as a trainee solicitor in September 2016. Lauren has experience acting and advising on a wide range of corporate transactions including AIM and Main Market admissions and IPOs, secondary fundraisings, private M&A, corporate restructurings and alternative finance.
Outside of work, Lauren enjoys travelling, cooking and going to gigs and the theatre.
- Main Market listing of Danakali Limited.
- Maestrano Group Plc’s AIM admission and fundraising.
- US$20 million placing and open offer of Chariot Oil and Gas Plc.
- AIM listing of precision marketing software company Pelatro Plc and subsequent placing and acquisition.
- Sale of Lombard Risk Management Plc by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- Trainee Solicitor at Memery Crystal from September 2016 to 2018.
- Professional Support Legal Assistant for the Corporate team of a US firm from 2015 to 2016.
- Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in 2015.
- Graduated from the University of Kent with a degree in Law in 2014.