"An "excellent firm" that is "very professional and responsive to client issues.""Chambers and Partners, 2021
Lauren is a solicitor in our Corporate team. Lauren has experience acting and advising on a wide range of corporate finance transactions from public company flotations on AIM and Main Market, takeovers and fundraises to private company sales, acquisition and reorganisations, acting for both UK and international companies.
Outside of work, Lauren enjoys travelling, cooking and going to gigs and the theatre.
- Main Market listing of Taseko Mines Limited.
- US$40 million placing of Shanta Gold Limited.
- Main Market listing of MGC Pharmaceuticals – the first ever cannabis IPO on the LSE’s Main Market.
- Surrey County Cricket Club £7 million retail bond.
- Redomiciliation of Tethyan Resources Plc by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- Private Equity investor, Zachery Asset Holdings, double acquisition worth £23 million.
- Main Market listing of Danakali Limited.
- 2018 – Present: Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2016 – 2018: Trainee Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2015 – 2016: Professional Support Legal Assistant (Corporate team), US firm
- 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2014: University of Kent, Law Degree