"The team's key capabilities are closely aligned with the equity capital markets, so they are able to advise us to the best possible outcome."Legal 500, 2020
Krishen Patel is a Director in the firm’s Corporate team with particular expertise in private M&A, MBOs, private equity (with a particular focus on management team advisory) and corporate real estate transactions. In addition, Krishen regularly advises companies and individuals on shareholder agreements, equity / debt fundraisings (particularly in the technology space) and joint ventures.
Krishen was named Junior Lawyer of the Year in 2015 (Kent and East Sussex Junior Lawyer Division).
Krishen is also a fluent Gujarati speaker.
- Advised BDO LLP on its merger with Moore Stephens LLP to create the fifth largest accountancy and advisory firm in the UK
- Advising AIM listed Smartspace Software plc on the sale of its enterprise business to Four Winds Interactive (backed by Vista Equity Partners)
- Advising certain members of management on their equity participation in Goldman Sachs-backed Riverstone Living
- Advising Telford Homes on its joint venture with SGN (Southern Gas Networks) for its Rotherhithe BTR (build-to-rent) scheme
- Advising on various retail bonds including Surrey County Cricket Club (Oval), Craft Gin Club, Freddie’s Flowers and Jockey Club
- Advising Harbor Group and ZC Ronogil on its £90m acquisition of The Relay Building from US headquartered alternative investment firm, Angelo Gordon
- Advising Vanarama (a leading UK vehicle leasing business) on its investments by Pentland Group and Rinkelberg
- Advising AIM listed Gaming Realms plc on various disposals
- 2019 – Present: Corporate Director, Memery Crystal
- 2017 – 2019: Corporate Senior Associate, Memery Crystal
- 2016 – 2017: Corporate Associate, Memery Crystal
- 2013 – 2016: Corporate Associate, Thomson Snell & Passmore LLP
- 2012 – 2013: Corporate Solicitor, Saracens Solicitors
- 2010 – 2012: Trainee Solicitor, Saracens Solicitors