"Experts in their field but what makes them stand out is their commercial understanding of what we need as clients. They are also extremely approachable."Legal 500, 2020
Harry qualified as a solicitor in our Corporate department in September 2020, following completion of his trainee contract. Harry completed seats with the Dispute Resolution department; the Commercial, Intellectual Property & Technology (CIPT) department; and the Banking & Finance department.
Prior to joining Memery Crystal, Harry worked as a paralegal and gained experience in Banking and Finance, whilst also enjoying a client secondment to Visa for the corporate department.
Outside work, Harry enjoys playing rugby, travelling and skiing.
- Acted for Yamana Gold Inc., a Canadian based gold and precious metals mining company, with a listing on the London Stock Exchange’s main market. Yamana Gold has a market capitalisation of $6 billion, with a presence spanning several jurisdictions including: North America, Chile, Argentina and Brazil.
- Acted for Kore Potash plc, an AIM listed potash mining company, with various rounds of fundraising including a placing and a shareholder subscription.
- Assisted Kropz plc, an African phosphate mining company, with a simultaneous fundraising including: (i) a convertible equity facility for up to US$40m; (ii) an open offer seeking to raise up to US$7m; and (iii) a placing valued at over US$350k.
- Acted for Tlou Energy plc, an energy company with operations in southern Africa, on a A$3.0m partially underwritten non-renounceable entitlement offer.
- Acted for GAN plc, a UK based business-to-business supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions to the US land-based casino industry in a scheme of arrangement to effectively de-list from AIM and re-list on NASDAQ.
- Assisted AFC Energy, a provider of fuel cell systems for the generation of clean energy, on a £32 million fundraise.
- Acted for RSK Group Limited on a share purchase of an environmental survey company.
- 2020 – Present: Solicitor (Corporate), Memery Crystal
- 2018 – 2020: Trainee Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2017: Corporate Secondment, Visa
- 2016 – 2017: Banking Paralegal, Pinsent Masons LLP
- GDL and LPC graduate from BPP Law School, Cambridge
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) graduate from Lancaster University