"Clients are 'incredibly impressed' with Memery Crystal LLP's 'personal and responsive service that is highly reassuring'. "Legal 500 2019
Contact Harry Roe
Harry joined Memery Crystal in September 2018. For his first seat, Harry sat with the Dispute Resolution Department and is now completing his second seat with the Commercial, Media and Technology (CMT) team.
Prior to joining Memery Crystal, Harry worked as a paralegal and gained experience in Banking and Finance, whilst also enjoying a client secondment for the corporate department.
Outside work, Harry enjoys playing rugby, travelling and skiing.
- Assisted a large energy company in defending a claim arising from a sale of its core business, and assisted in an expert determination relating to a working capital dispute.
- Acted for an international investment house as a creditor to the bankruptcy proceedings of a high net worth individual.
- Assisted in a matter concerning a well-known London restaurant defending a claim in relation to a construction dispute.
- Advised a partner of a veterinary practice in an arbitration arising from a dispute between the partners.
- 2018 – Present: Trainee Solicitor at Memery Crystal LLP
- 2017 – 2017: Corporate Secondment at Visa
- 2016 – 2017: Banking Paralegal at Pinsent Masons LLP
- GDL and LPC graduate from BPP Law School, Cambridge
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) graduate from Lancaster University