"They are strong on AIM work."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact George Pendarves
George Pendarves is a solicitor in our Corporate team. He has experience in a range of corporate transactions for both private and public companies, including acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures. George has also assisted on various AIM flotations and fundraises, acting for companies, nominated advisers and brokers. George also advises companies on alternative forms of raising finance, including mini corporate bonds and is a member of the alternative sport finance team.
Outside of work George enjoys horse racing, gardening and spending time on Exmoor.
- Advised Shanta Gold on its loan note restructuring and open offer
- Advised on Petra Diamonds’ $300m high yield bond offer
- Advised Gaming Realms in relation to the acquisition of GameHouse US
- Advised Harlequins FC on its corporate mini bond offer
- Advised Surrey County Cricket Club on its corporate mini bond offer
- Acted for Bond International in connection with the sale of Strictly Education for £11.3 million
- Solicitor, Memery Crystal LLP (2015 – Present)
- Trained at Memery Crystal LLP (2013 – 2015)
- GDL/LPC – College of Law (2010 – 2012)
- Worked as a corporate actions analyst at GFI Group (2007 – 2010)
- Graduated from Birmingham University (2007) – Ba Hons History