"Thank you for all your efforts on this transaction - it has been complicated and difficult, and made 100% more so by the coronavirus lockdown. You have delivered a calm and efficient approach and we really appreciate this."Private Property Client
Emily Farrow is an Associate in the Real Estate Private Client team. Emily has experience dealing with high value residential transactions working towards strict deadlines and acting for a wide range of clients including high net worth individuals as well as companies, banks and developers.
In her short career so far, Emily has already been shortlisted for an individual award at the ESTAS Conveyancer Awards following a nomination by her clients for excellent levels of service.
She graduated from Loughborough University with a 2.1 degree and went on to complete the GDL and LPC at The College of Law, Guildford with a distinction.
Outside of work, Emily enjoys baking, sampling new restaurants and spending time with friends and family.
- Drafted and set up a suite of master documents for a 36-unit site converted into residential apartments and also acted on the plot sales.
- Successfully completed a high value re-finance on a number of properties within a very short timescale to meet the client’s deadline.
- Regularly acts for investors purchasing buy-to-let properties on transactions that involve strict deadlines.
- 2018 – Present: Associate, Memery Crystal
- 2016 – 2018: Solicitor, Blandy & Blandy LLP
- 2014 – 2016: Trained and qualified at Owen White & Catlin LLP