"They make you feel important and like you are number one."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact David O’Dwyer
David specialises in commercial real estate transactions acting for a full range of clients including property companies, landlords, tenants, operators, educational establishments, developers and investors.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including the leisure/hospitality, licensed premises, retail and office sectors and in dealing with development and finance matters. David is experienced in dealing with portfolio work and high value individual transactions.
David is a founding member of BARS (Bar and Restaurant Solicitors Group), a member of the Leisure Property Forum and a member of the British Institute of Innkeeping.
Outside of work David enjoys running ultramarathons, snowboarding, climbing and playing rugby.
- Advising a pub and hospitality company on all aspects of its portfolio including acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- Advising a large national retailer on the management of its substantial portfolio of underleases and concessions throughout the UK, as well as on the sale of freehold assets.
- Advising an international hotel, restaurant and bar operator on its leasehold interests and further expansion plans in the UK.
- Acting for a gym/lifestyle brand on a central London acquisition.
- Advising a luxury retailer on the acquisition and disposal of various retail units in London (both freehold and leasehold).
- Advising an international retailer on its initial entrance into the London market with a lease in Covent Garden.
- Acting for a leading design company on taking a lease of a newly refurbished office building in Central London.
- Acting for an international manufacturer on the acquisition of a factory in the UK.
David trained at Memery Crystal having joined the firm in 2005.