"I think they're very good - they're very reasonable and the advice is very practical"Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Danny Rosley
Danny is currently in his fourth seat at Memery Crystal, having joined the firm in September 2016. Danny has completed two seats in Dispute Resolution and is currently undertaking a second seat in the Corporate department.
Outside of work Danny enjoys cycling, food, wine and travelling.
- Acted for an introducing broker in bringing a c.£5m claim against a leading investment bank for damages in respect of unpaid commission.
- Acted for a HNW individual in relation to a complex trust dispute with his children.
- Acted for two HNW individuals in defending a claim brought by an offshore claimant alleging breach of a finder’s fee agreement.
- Assisted with a complex dispute in relation to a partnership at will.
- Acted for a high-class restaurant in relation to a construction dispute and debt claims.
- Assisted with a variety of residential construction disputes.
- Acted for a creditor in relation to a contentious insolvency matter.
- Acted for a liquidator in relation to a court application for directions on a final distribution.
- Successfully applied for the removal of sensitive content from the Companies Register.
- Acted for client SigmaRoc plc in its acquisition of Ronez, an aggregates company based in the Channel Islands, and SigmaRoc’s subsequent re-admission to AIM.
- Assisted with numerous secondary placings of AIM listed companies.
- Assisted with the main market listing of a large company.
- Provided advice in relation to the new PSC regime.