"They are able to process significant volumes for us very efficiently and leverage their knowledge of the sector to flag risks and issues."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Craig Jones
Craig Jones specialises in commercial property and has a broad range of experience advising on all aspects of real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals of property, landlord and tenant related matters, development sites and schemes, portfolio management and secured lending/property finance.
Craig assists and advises a wide variety of clients including property investors and traders (both UK based and overseas), retailers, asset managers, offshore funds, developers, retailers and lenders (institutional and private).
Outside of work Craig is a keen sportsman.
- Advised on the purchase of a multi let business estate in South West London for a private fund backed property investor/trader for the purposes of developing a mixed purpose scheme;
- Advised on various lettings of a commercial building in W1 on behalf of an offshore investment fund;
- Acted on behalf of institutional lenders and short term finance providers in relation to acquisition and development finance;
- Advised on the multi-million pound refinance of a portfolio of residential properties on behalf of an overseas property investor; and
- Advised on the acquisition of an office block for the purpose of redeveloping the building into 45 studio flats pursuant to permitted development rights, together with advising on and attending to the subsequent section 106 agreement, substation lease and way leave agreements.
- 2009 – 2012: Trainee Solicitor and Solicitor at Morgan LaRoche Solicitors
- 2012 – 2014: Solicitor at Barlow Robbins LLP
- 2014 – 2016: Associate Solicitor at Philip Ross Solicitors
- 2016 – 2017: Associate at Memery Crystal
- 2017 – Present: Senior Associate at Memery Crystal