"They understand that it is important to view matters in a commercial way and deal with them pragmatically."Legal 500, 2020
Ben has acted for a number of institutions and individuals in the industrial, retail and leisure sector in respect of acquisitions, development, disposals and asset management. He has advised domestic and international clients on complex leisure, mixed use and retail developments. He has also acted for a number of private clients developing and funding real estate projects.
He has acted upon a number of significant London landmark schemes and has advised international hotel operators and retailers upon the expansion and management of their UK holdings.
Ben is a graduate of Durham University and has completed the CEM course on Sustainability and the Built Environment.
- Acting for a number of tenants and operators in respect of data centre transactions
- Pre-letting and forward selling a number of out of town retail schemes
- Acting for a number of tenants in respect of office relocations and lease restructurings
- Purchasing a prime Mid-City site for development of a boutique hotel
- Acting for a 4* hotel operator in respect of the role out of a new brand across the UK
- Senior Associate, Memery Crystal
- 2016: Transport for London
- 2005 – 2015: Olswang LLP
- 2002 – 2005: CMS Cameron McKenna