"Proactive and client-friendly."Legal 500, 2021
Ayesha Qayum specialises in commercial property and has a broad range of experience advising on all aspects of real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, landlord and tenant related matters, development work, portfolio management and property finance.
Ayesha assists and advises a wide variety of clients including corporate and individual property investors, financial institutions, restaurants, asset managers, developers, retailers and institutional lenders.
Outside of work Ayesha enjoys reading, keeping fit and international cuisine.
- Acted on behalf of a large pension fund in connection with its acquisition of a large portfolio of public houses
- Acted on behalf of an investment company in connection with its multi-million pound purchase of 47 hotels across the UK
- Advised on various office lettings of commercial buildings in Shoreditch on behalf of a high net-worth family;
- Acted on behalf of an anaerobic digestion provider in connection with its financing and refinancing of five sites across the UK
- 2016 – Present: Associate, Memery Crystal
- 2013 – 2016: Associate, Reed Smith LLP, London
- 2009 – 2010: Solicitor, Al Sayyah Advocates and Trench & Associates, Dubai
- 2007 – 2009: Assistant Solicitor, Maclay Murray & Spens LLP, London
- 2005 – 2007: Trainee Solicitor, Maclay Murray & Spens LLP, London