"They are able to process significant volumes for us very efficiently and leverage their knowledge of the sector to flag risks and issues."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Ayesha Qayum
Ayesha Qayum specialises in commercial property and has a broad range of experience advising on all aspects of real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, landlord and tenant related matters, development work, portfolio management and property finance.
Ayesha assists and advises a wide variety of clients including corporate and individual property investors, financial institutions, restaurants, asset managers, developers, retailers and institutional lenders.
Outside of work Ayesha enjoys reading, keeping fit and international cuisine.
- Acted on behalf of a large pension fund in connection with its acquisition of a large portfolio of public houses
- Acted on behalf of an investment company in connection with its multi-million pound purchase of 47 hotels across the UK
- Advised on various office lettings of commercial buildings in Shoreditch on behalf of a high net-worth family;
- Acted on behalf of an anaerobic digestion provider in connection with its financing and refinancing of five sites across the UK
- 2005 – 2007 – Trainee Solicitor at Maclay Murray & Spens LLP, London
- 2007 – 2009 – Assistant Solicitor at Maclay Murray & Spens LLP, London
- 2009 – 2010 – Solicitor at Al Sayyah Advocates and Trench & Associates, Dubai
- 2013 – 2016 – Associate at Reed Smith LLP, London
- 2016 – Present – Associate at Memery Crystal LLP, London