"Very bright and strong team. Depth of knowledge on industry matters is excellent."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Aoife Marrett
Aoife joined Memery Crystal in 2018 as a trainee solicitor. She is currently sitting her second seat in our Construction team, having completed her first in the Dispute Resolution department.
Outside of work, Aoife enjoys rock climbing and hiking.
- Assisted in successfully challenging the jurisdiction of the English Court to determine at trial CPR Part 8 proceedings. Proceedings were commenced by an Italian fund creditor, Lady Moon SPV SRL, owned or managed by Cerberus.
- Assisted in defending against a claim by HMRC involving Spanish and Portuguese companies and tax authorities. Used her foreign language skills to interpret documents and correspond with those involved.
- Assisted in a shareholder and director dispute involving UK and BVI companies.
- Assisted in a residential property dispute for a Spanish client.
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in 2018
- Graduated from the University of Lancaster in 2017 with a degree in Law with Spanish.