"The firm provides the very best advice."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Andrew de Bernier
Andrew is a Solicitor in the Commercial, IP and Technology (CIPT) team, having joined the firm in November 2018. He has experience of working on a broad range of commercial contract matters and has a particular interest in technology and intellectual property.
Andrew has also completed a six-month secondment with an in-house legal team at a leading e-commerce company where he was involved in advising the business on a variety of commercial contract matters for new and existing projects. He has also previously worked in-house at a fashion e-commerce company where he advised on commercial contracts, intellectual property and data protection.
Outside of work Andrew enjoys travel, cooking and non-fiction reading.
- Assisted on a broad range of commercial contract matters across numerous sectors.
- Provided assistance with drafting and negotiating a major contract for the production of electric trucks for haulage.
- Updated and produced new terms and conditions in respect of launching new business models and coordinated advice across jurisdictions.
- Advised on the impact of commercial regulations, such as The Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regulations 2017.
- Drafted and responded to cease and desist letters, prepared intellectual property policies and guidelines and assisted with data protection audits.
- 2018 – Present: Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2016 – 2018: Trainee Solicitor, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP