"The team is efficient, helpful, proactive and able to get to the point in a professional but friendly manner."Chambers UK, 2019
Contact Amit Patel
Amit Patel has been with Memery Crystal since 2017. He works on all aspects of real estate with a particular focus on Landlord and Tenant issues, and seeks to deliver high quality practical advice to clients.
Amit has worked for well-known institutional property companies such as British Land, The Crown Estate and Royal London in the day-to-day management of their portfolio, and currently advises clients such as Wyevale Garden Centres in respect of their occupational tenants.
Outside of work, Amit enjoys swimming, going to the theatre, and visiting museums and art galleries.
- Leading on the sale of a garden centre valued at over £2.5 million.
- Assisting on the due diligence of a client’s entire portfolio in anticipation of the client selling their portfolio.
- Pushed through the completion of the lease for a client where the tenant had been in occupation for several years without their tenancy being documented.
- Expeditiously completing a lease with the tenant where the rental value was £98,000 and due to increase over the course of the term for the client.
- 2017 – Present: Property Paralegal at Memery Crystal LLP
- 2017: Property Paralegal at Forsters LLP
- 2017: Property Paralegal at Reed Smith LLP
- 2016: Executive Assistant and Property Paralegal at WeWork
- 2014 – 2016: Property Paralegal at King & Wood Mallesons LLP
- 2013 – 2014: Property Paralegal at Eversheds LLP