"The firm provides the very best advice."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Ally Clark
Ally is a Solicitor in our Commercial, Intellectual Property and Technology (CIPT) team. She has experience working across a broad range of transactional and contentious intellectual property and commercial matters with a focus on media, advertising and technology.
Ally is a member of IPSoc (the Society of Junior IP Practitioners) and BLACA (The British Literary and Artistic Copyright Association).
- Advising a digital musical catalogue in relation to its Software Licensing Agreements
- Advising and assisting an iconic household puzzle brand in IPEC proceedings for infringement of its registered trade marks
- Advising and assisting a production company on pre-production and development agreements for the exploitation of a series of screenplays written by an influential American film director, screenwriter and producer
- Completing an IP audit of a YouTube channel
- Completing an IP audit of a substantial music publishing catalogue including more than 300 UK Top 40 Hit Singles
- Advising and assisting a leading news brand on its 2018 FIFA World Cup campaign
- Advising and assisting a private art collector in relation to the auction of a 20th Century Modern Master painting with a leading auction house
- Advising a furniture designer in relation to the infringement of its unregistered design rights and ongoing IP strategy
- Working for a health services company in relation to a trade mark dispute with a competitor
- Working with creative agencies to draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements with global household brands.
- 2020 – Present: Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2019 – 2020: Associate Solicitor, New Media Law
- 2017 – 2019: Trainee Solicitor, New Media Law
- 2019: Legal Practice Certificate, University of Westminster (Distinction) – Awarded Academic Excellence Prize for achieving the highest aggregate mark in the University of Westminster 2019 LPC Examinations.
- 2017: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Westminster
- 2015 – 2017: Paralegal, New Media Law
- 2011 – 2014: BFA Fine Art, University of Oxford (First Class Honours)