"The firm provides the very best advice."Legal 500, 2020
Contact Alfie Bright
Alfie is a fourth seat trainee in the Employment and Commercial, Intellectual Property and Technology (CIPT) teams at Memery Crystal. Having joined the firm in September 2018, he has previously worked in our Employment, Corporate and Commercial Real Estate departments.
He is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, Society for Computers and Law, the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and the Midtown Business Club.
Outside of work, Alfie enjoys partaking in charitable opportunities, is a keen runner, cyclist and yogi.
- Assisted in advising Karen Millen on a redundancy and harmonisation exercise following the £18.2 million pre-pack administration of parts of the business of Coast
- Assisted in reaching a settlement for a senior executive from an international media and marketing company
- Assisted in successfully defending an employment tribunal claim brought against a software company
- Assisted in the admission of VAALCO Energy Inc. to trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- Assisted in an acquisition of a hotel for a new client building a portfolio in the sector
- Assisted in property matters relating to the refinancing of a portfolio held by a private client
- Assisted a charitable community centre in dealing with development and regeneration plans affecting the centre.
- 2018 – Present: Trainee Solicitor, Memery Crystal
- 2018: Legal Practice Course at BPP (Holborn). Elective modules of: employment law, commercial law and intellectual property, corporate finance
- 2017: Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP (Waterloo)
- Studied Geography at Royal Holloway, University of London