"Strengths include extent of knowledge and most notably the passion of individuals to get the deal done."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact William Heywood
He regularly acts for a broad range of lenders, including clearing banks, investment banks, super senior lenders, unitranche lenders, mezzanine lenders and funds, while also successfully acting for borrowers, including listed companies, SMEs and private equity.
Outside of work, William enjoys long walks with the dog, a round or two of golf and travelling.
- Acted for a UK based sponsor on debt facilities of £155m in relation to a contested acquisition with a unitranche facility and super senior working capital revolver.
- Acted for a syndicate of banks on the £350m financing of a large multinational corporate group who run various businesses ranging from transport to communications.
- Acted borrower side on a £250m revolving working capital facility for a listed automotive group.
- A EUR50m acquisition by a US borrower client of a European media technology business.
- Acted on the acquisition by a private equity “buy and build” client of a supply teacher business with various bolt-on acquisitions.
- Associate at Proskauer Rose LLP (2016)
- Trainee Solicitor, Solicitor and Associate at CMS Cameron McKenna LLP (2011-2016)