"They are strong on AIM work."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Vivian Klaf
Vivian Klaf is a Senior Associate with the Corporate team, having joined the firm upon moving to the UK in April 2014.
After qualifying in Australia and prior to joining Memery Crystal, Vivian was based in Tel Aviv where she worked with Israeli companies operating in the technology space as well as foreign companies doing business in Israel.
Vivian has broad corporate training and specialises in corporate finance (particularly M&A). Her role is to assist clients to achieve their commercial goals and provide the right access to finance, either through traditional routes or via alternative funding.
Outside of work Vivian enjoys travelling, tennis and theatre.
- Advised on the disposal of the entire issued share capital of a company providing asset management services for cash and non-cash consideration.
- Advised on the acquisition of certain assets based in South Africa from an investment management firm.
- Advised on the acquisition of assets from a distressed seller in the publishing sector.
- Acted for an AIM listed company that provides professional development products, on share and asset sales by a number of its subsidiaries.
- Advised a French company that specialises in environment technology on the acquisition of the shares of a UK based company that provides asbestos consulting services.
- 2009: Admitted to practice in the State of Victoria, Australia
- 2009 – 2012: Lawyer at Lander & Rogers, Melbourne
- 2012 – 2014: Lawyer at Barnea & Co, Herzeliya Pituach
- 2014 – 2016: Associate at Memery Crystal
- 2016 – present: Senior Associate at Memery Crystal