"It feels like they don't have any other clients. They make you feel important and like you are number one."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Victoria Lowe
Victoria Lowe has considerable experience in a full range of commercial property transactions including: landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold properties, property investment, auction purchases and sales and property development. Victoria’s client base is broad, but she particularly undertakes work for clients in the retail and leisure sectors as well as developers and investors.
The breadth of Victoria’s experience means that she is able to tailor her advice to each client’s specific commercial requirements.
Outside of work Victoria enjoys spending time with her two children and is a keen cook.
- Acted on the acquisition of three development sites in London for Fairview New Homes with a GDV in excess of £300m.
- Worked alongside a team of experts in relation to the redevelopment of a large family home in Knightsbridge for a well-known drinks company, including providing advice in relation to title issues, rights of light, restrictive covenants and easements and other planning matters. Estimated development value of £30m.
- Assisted Valentina Fine Foods LLP in the acquisition of several A1/A3 deli and restaurant sites. This includes, its flagship restaurant site in Tower Bridge and the acquisition of substantial premises in Battersea.
- Provides ongoing general property advice to Caffè Fratelli in relation to their portfolio of coffee shops in London including dealing with lease renewals and site acquisitions.
- Acted on the auction sale of the well-known San Domenico Restaurant on the A3 near Cobham.
- 2002 – 2004: Trainee at Wallace LLP
- 2004 – 2010: Solicitor at Halliwells LLP
- 2012 – 2015: Senior Associate at Sherrards Solicitors LLP
- 2015 – 2016: Senior Associate at Memery Crystal
- 2016 – 2017: Director at Memery Crystal
- 2017 – Current: Partner at Memery Crystal