"They are flexible and show commercial acumen."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Thomas Grace
Thomas Grace is a trainee solicitor, who joined Memery Crystal in September 2016. He is currently furthering his experience with the Corporate team in his third seat, having also gained experience with the Dispute Resolution, Tax and Banking and Finance teams.
Beyond work, Thomas enjoys writing, cooking, literature and football.
- Acted for both borrowers and lenders on a range of development, bridging, mezzanine and refinancing matters on deals ranging from £500,000 to £140,000,000, preparing and negotiating facility and security documentation and conditions precedent.
- Assisted with the drafting and implementation of several share and incentive plans for public and private companies.
- Acted for two HNW individuals in defending claims brought by an offshore claimant alleging (1) breach of a finder’s fee agreement; and (2) fraud.
- Acted for an offshore introducing broker against an offshore brokerage for, among other things, breach of contract in shutting the claimant out of fee income.
- Assisted in advising an international oil exploration company in respect of its rights and duties pursuant to a joint venture in the Middle East.
- Thomas studied Law at Queen Mary, University of London, and graduated in 2014.
- Thomas completed the Legal Practical Course at the University of Law, London Moorgate in 2016.