"I think they're very good - they're very reasonable and the advice is very practical"Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Sophie Moonshine
Sophie Moonshine is a trainee solicitor and joined Memery Crystal in September 2016. Sophie has completed seats in Real Estate and Corporate, and is currently undertaking a split-seat between our Employment and Commercial, Media and Technology departments.
Outside of work she enjoys going to the cinema, exhibitions and travelling.
- During her time in Real Estate, Sophie assisted in a range of commercial and residential property matters including lettings, refinancing, acquisitions and lease renewals.
- Provided assistance for the successful planning application for a scheme in Lambeth, which will provide residential homes and commercial office space.
- Assisted in the acquisition, disposal and refinancing of a group of pubs.
- Assisting with corporate reorganisations.
- Assisting with secondary placings of AIM listed companies.
- Assisting with a recommended cash acquisition, structured as a Scheme of Arrangement.
- Sophie graduated from the University of Sussex in 2013 with a degree in English Literature before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law in 2014 and the Legal Practice Course in 2015 at BPP in London.