"My interests were very well represented. The advice on complicated legal and tactical matters was always clear, to the point and easy to understand."Chambers UK & Europe - 2016
Contact Sophia Costley
Sophia Costley is a solicitor in the Commercial, Media and Technology team. Sophia assists clients on a broad range of commercial matters including agreements for the provision of digital content or services, event management, marketing, freelance / consultancy services, distribution agreements and all manner of intellectual property licences.
Sophia frequently prepares bespoke web policies and terms and conditions for clients, advising on data protection issues where applicable. She also regularly reviews and drafts Non-Disclosure Agreements for clients from all industries.
Sophia has also acted in corporate transactions where intellectual property rights, the transfer of commercial contracts and/or data access are key.
- Advising Guardian Media Group in respect of a range of commercial and technology transactions.
- Advising Bigballs Media on commercial matters, including Copa90 and KickTV.
- Drafting website policies and providing general commercial advice for online property estate agency.
- Negotiating a Partner Agreement for a ‘white-label’ gaming site.
- Advising the owner of a travel network on various commercial matters and coordinating international advice.
- Advising international art fair on a range of commercial matters, including sponsorship agreements, supply agreements and compliance.