"Strengths include extent of knowledge and most notably the passion of individuals to get the deal done."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Sara Segura
Sara Segura, who joined Memery Crystal in September 2017, is currently undertaking the first seat of her training contract with the Commercial Real Estate department.
Outside of work, Sara enjoys going to the gym, watching plays at the theatre, baking and travelling.
- Acted for landlords and tenants on various commercial property transactions including lettings, sales and purchases, lease renewals, licences to assign, licences to alter and rent deposit deeds.
- 2016-2017: LPC at the University of Law, Moorgate centre (Awarded the DLA Piper Prize in 2017 for obtaining the highest combined mark in Corporate Business and Commercial Law on the LPC at the Moorgate Centre).
- 2014-2016: Bachelor of Laws (Honours) with the Open University (Awarded Law First scholarship from the Open University in 2016 for obtaining a first class degree).
- 2005-2016: French teacher at St John’s Senior School, Enfield.
- 2004-2005: French teacher at JFS, Harrow.