"They are flexible and show commercial acumen."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Robin Fry
Robin Fry is a Director in our Commercial, Media & Technology team. Robin has been dedicated to copyright issues throughout his career. Much of his current focus, however, is on software licensing often dealing with the global software vendors – Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and IBM – in challenging license reviews.
In order to keep fit, Robin is a regular swimmer and, following Lord Byron, has swum the Hellespont.
- Acting for a Scandinavian gaming company in relation to an Oracle audit.
- Acting for an European insurer in relation to IBM licensing issues.
- Negotiating Microsoft license demands for a major UK supermarket chain.
- Partner at Stephens Innocent
- Head of Intellectual Property at DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Since 2017: Director at Memery Crystal LLP & Director at Cerno