"They are strong on AIM work."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Robert Black
Robert is an associate in the Corporate team at Memery Crystal which he joined in May 2017. Having qualified in September 2014, Robert has experience of acting on a variety of corporate transactions, from private company sales, acquisitions and reorganisations to public company flotations and placings.
Outside of work, Robert plays the piano and enjoys spending time in his hometown of Brighton.
- Acted for the sellers on the £30 million sale of a mobile telephone technology company.
- Acted for the nomad on a £20 million placing of shares on AIM by a medical equipment company.
- Acted for the seller on the £10 million sale of a clothing chain.
- Acted for the issuer on the £8 million placing of shares on AIM.
- Acted for the buyer on the purchase of shares in a company manufacturing air conditioning equipment.
- Trained at the City law firm Rosenblatt between September 2012 and September 2014, with seats in the corporate, regulatory, real estate and dispute resolution departments.
- Qualified in September 2014 into the Corporate department at Rosenblatt.
- Joined the Corporate team at Memery Crystal in May 2017.