"I think they're very good - they're very reasonable and the advice is very practical"Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Rebecca Mohan-Kenny
Rebecca Mohan-Kenny is a solicitor in our Corporate team. Rebecca has experience working and assisting on a wide range of corporate transactions, including private acquisitions, secondary placings and fundraising, acting for companies and brokers.
Outside of work, Rebecca enjoys going to the theatre, socialising and attending events for self-development.
- During her time in the Corporate Department, Rebecca was part of the team who acted for the shareholders of Maviga plc in the sale of the entire issued share capital of the company to ED&F Man Holdings;
- Rebecca has assisted on a number of secondary placings on AIM, acting for both the company and the broker;
- During her time in the Real Estate Department, Rebecca assisted on the procurement of two development sites for residential development schemes valued in excess of £275m;
- Rebecca has assisted on negotiations over a development agreement between a large supermarket chain and development company;
- Rebecca worked closely on the Commercial Court Proceedings Orb a.r.l. & Others v Andrew Joseph Ruhan; Andrew Joseph Ruhan v. Orb a.r.l. & Others., and was directly involved in the March 2016 interlocutory hearings heard by Popplewell J;
- Rebecca worked closely on the Commercial Court Proceedings Andrew Joseph Ruhan v Minardi Investments Limited and Minardi Investments Limited v Andrew Joseph Ruhan;
- Rebecca has worked on a number of insolvency matters, including the successful dismissal of a Winding up Petition.
- Assisting on a High Court breach of contract claim between an off-shore introducing broker and the brokerage arm of an investment banking and financial services company.
- Rebecca completed her training contract at Memery Crystal between September 2015 and September 2017.
- Trained at Memery Crystal from September 2015 to September 2017
- GDL and LPC from University of Law, London Moorgate
- BA (Hons) in American Studies from King’s College London