"They make you feel important and like you are number one."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Philippa Harking
Philippa Harking specialises in commercial property and has experience in a wide range of real estate transactions including all aspects of landlord and tenant matters, property finance, development agreements, acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property and corporate support where property matters are involved.
Philippa advises a variety of corporate and individual clients including retailers, property companies, landlords, tenants, lenders, and developers.
Outside of work Philippa’s interests include travel, reading, running and cooking.
- Acting for a utility company in relation to various matters including its lease of offices, the grant of various licences, lease renewals, and auction sales.
- Acting for a bank in relation to numerous multi-million-pound property financing transactions.
- Acting for a number of developers in relation to the acquisition and development of sites.
- Acting for and advising the seller in relation to the property aspects of the sale of its business.
- 2012 – 2014: Trainee solicitor at Pitmans LLP
- 2014-2017: Solicitor at Pitmans LLP
- March 2017 – present : Solicitor at Memery Crystal LLP