"Memery Crystal LLP picked up several new clients in 2014, including Allied Irish Bank, Bouygues, Broadbridge Properties and Cain Hoy. The firm specialises in retail, and assisted Asda Stores with several high-value deals. Nicola Kravitz is ‘very straightforward’"Legal 500 - 2015
Contact Nicola Kravitz
Nicola Kravitz has been a partner at Memery Crystal and Head of our Real Estate Private Client team since 2012 specialising in commercial and residential properties for high net worth individuals and private property companies.
Her strategy is to build a team offering a first class service to her clients on an approachable basis. They take pride in their speed of response and common sense approach.
Her clients include Sapcote plc, GFZ Properties Limited, Urbanista Developments Limited and Samba London Limited.
Outside of work, Nicola is involved in a charity improving the education of children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Advising on the acquisition and development of student accommodation in Liverpool, Newcastle and Sheffield.
- Advising long-term client Sapcote Developments on the sale of its flagship Power Road Studios to property investment and development company Helical Bar Plc for £34.2m. The team worked to a very tight deadline on this transaction and the sale was completed in ten days.
- Representing the purchasers of a 250,000 square feet property redevelopment site in London
- Advising on the acquisition and development of a Central London site as residential accommodation
- Advising an overseas investor on the acquisition of a multi-let freehold office and retail building in the City of London
- Advising on the redevelopment of central London buildings into residential or mixed use accommodation
- Advising on the site acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of land in Southwark for a large mixed-use development.
Nicola joined Memery Crystal in 2012