"We have worked with Memery Crystal for years – their understanding of our business, strategy and advice have always been superb."Tony Peart, Commercial and Legal Director at Gulf Keystone Petroleum
Contact Nick West
Nick West is an associate in the Dispute Resolution team, having joined the firm as a trainee in September 2012.
Nick is a member of the Dispute Resolution team’s regulatory and financial services group. He has acted for companies, liquidators and high net worth individuals on a range of domestic and international matters involving company law, contractual disputes, fraud, insolvency, and intellectual property.
Nick has experience at all stages of disputes, from providing initial advice on the merits of a case to assisting in mediations and final hearings.
Outside of work, Nick enjoys his sport, with a particular emphasis on rugby and cricket.
- Acted for an individual in connection with claims for alleged breach of directors’ duties.
- Acted for liquidators in claw-back proceedings.
- Acted for an individual in connection with an allegation of conspiracy and prospectus liability.
- Acted for a company in relation to the enforcement of a judgment debt.
- Acted for an individual in relation to an investigation by the Takeover Panel.
- Acted for an individual in connection with a freezing order and allegations of fraud.
- 2012 – 2014: Trainee at Memery Crystal
- 2014 – present: Solicitor at Memery Crystal