"Memery Crystal LLP’s Corporate group is ‘very strong team’ is ‘responsive and efficient’."Legal 500, 2017
Contact Nick Alfillé
Nick Alfillé is a partner Memery Crystal’s Corporate team. He specialises in M&A for both private and public companies, private equity, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
In particular, he has considerable experience in cross border M&A acting for both UK and international clients.
He regularly acts for clients in the financial services, leisure, property and chemical sectors.
Having taken a break from law to run his own business, Nick understands what is important for clients and brings a commercial approach to transactions.
Outside of the office Nick is an avid foodie and a fan of all sports.
- Acting for French client Laboratoire Protec SA on its acquisition of Tersus Limited.
- Acting for the majority shareholder on the sale of the Ingenious Asset Management business.
- Acting for property client on a joint venture to develop and operate a hotel in Central London.
- Acting on the sale of a UK agricultural business to US private equity buyer.
- Trainee and Qualified at Memery Crystal
- Partner in the London office of US Law Firm, Jones Day
- 2015 – present: Partner at Memery Crystal